Term Of Services
- This policy refers to You (the "Player", "Players", "Your", "User", "Users") and the following website ("Website") operated by Econw.net (the "Company", "Emil Chronicle Online New World", "ECO New World", "We", "Us", "Our"): Econw.net. Our General Data Protection Regulation compliance can be seen below.
- For security purposes, we will record your IP Address and computer data points when accessing our services. We will use this information to monitor how often our services are used by you as a user, and generate unique fingerprints to provide additional security to our services.
- We will not sell, share or make public any personal information held by Econw.net to any third parties. If, for some reason, we are requested to give a third party your personal information, we will do so only with your explicit consent unless required to do so by law.
- All personal information held by Econw.net is linked to a single Account Name chosen by the Player upon registration. Any personal information held on Players can be viewed and modified at their respective personal profile at the website Econw.net
5Receiving Update News
- We will use Your personal email address to update you regarding important notices and may use it to inform Players of Events, News or Updates. You can opt-out of receiving newsletters regarding Events, News or Updates by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a newsletter.
- We may store a session cookie on your Internet Browser which allows you to stay logged into our website. This can be removed by logging out of our website or clearing the cookies for our website. We do not store additional cookies on your internet browser.
8General Data Protection Regulation
- GDPR is a regulation which came into effect on May 25 2018 to protect the personal data of EU citizens and gives EU citizens additional control over the way their data is used and processed.
After creating an account and using our services, we collect and use the following personal data:
- Email Address: To verify Your registration and provide notices to you.
- IP Address: To verify a User and protect Your interests and Company interests.
- Computer Data Points: To generate unique fingerprints for a Computer.
10Privacy by Design
- We make a conscious effort to collect as little identifying information as possible about You.
- GDPR requires your data to be presented in structured, commonly used and machine readable format so that it can be transferred to another controller. Upon request, we will provide you with the personal data you provided to us as well as observed data which doesn't concern multiple users or jeopardize the security of the company.
12Right to Erase/ Delete
- You may withdraw from our services at any time by creating a Support Ticket. Withdrawing from our services will result in immediate and permanent loss of access to our services. We may require additional verification from you before processing your request. Your personal data will not be removed from our service backups, which are typically kept for 30 days to protect users and company interests.
- Without undue delay, we will provide notification to users and our lead supervisory authority within 72 hours of a personal data breach.