- We appreciate your contribution and want you to get the most enjoyment possible from playing this game. Because of this, we have implemented the following refund policy for the Emil Chronicle Online.
- We will not refund any virtual items bought or used in our game if the virtual items have successfully distributed in the character inventory. If there is a bug in the items or error in purchasing the virtual items due to server problem, then we will try to our best to replace the loss of virtual items caused by the bug or server problem that has occurred.
- If we are unable to exercise of replacing the items, we will refund the Emil Chronicle Online points towards your character account with equivalent values of the items you lost.
- Unfortunately, while we may process replace virtual items, we reserve the right not to do so at our sole discretion. For instance, if you request an excessive number of replacements within a short period of time, we may refuse to refund those items in order to prevent abuse.
- To exercise the right of refund or replacement of missing items, you must notify us of the following information through email as follows:
- Subject: .... (bug/item missing)
- Do you share account with friends? (Answer honestly yes / no?)
- Character Name (IGN):
- Date and Time before item missing (last logout):
- Date and Time after you found out your item missing (last login):
- Gold or missing item name:
- Detail explanation why your item missing:
Please attach some screenshot related with your problem
You may also complete and submit the form via email at [email protected]. If you use these options, we will try our best to respond without delay by email.