Term Of Services
This policy refers to you (the "Player", "Players", "Your", "User", "Users") and the following website ("Website") operated by Econw (the "Company", "Emil Chronicle Online New World", "Emil Chronicle Online", "We", "Us", "Our"): econw.net.
The term "property" defines any content which can be used or interacted with in Our game, including, but not limited to: Accounts, Characters, Items, in -game money, and guild/ clans.
By accessing our services, you agree to our Terms of Service and any changes made to them without prior notice.
- You understand that You do not own the account or any content provided by Econw.net. All content remains our property unless otherwise stated.
- You must ensure that all of Your account information is kept up-to-date at all times.
- You must ensure that You are 16 years or older when accessing Our services.
- You should regularly change confidential data, such as Your Password and Security Question & Answer.
- You understand that We reserve the right to release Your character name and / or transfer ownership of a guild/clan to another guild/clan member and / or release any unspent Econw.net point if You become inactive. Logging into your character resets its inactivity counter. Inactivity is defined as a period of one (1) year in general, but we will review each request subjectively to make a decision.
- Account issues must be reported within two (2) weeks of the incident occurring. Support can only be guaranteed for up to one (1) month after the incident occurred.
- Any problems that are the result of account sharing, playing in an Internet cafe, unauthorized access to Your Email Address or other such actions are Your sole responsibility.
- Under no circumstances will we recover lost items, In-Game Gold or other in-game content as a result of sharing your account or your account being accessed by an unauthorized third party.
- We provide many layers of security for your account, including a Password and Your Security Information. You must verify any alterations to your account with the email address linked to your account. Therefore, ensuring tour email address remains secure is critical.
- We will not provide any support to You in any case where a problem has originated from a third-party user gaining access to your email address.
3General Ill-mannered Activity Rules and Regulations
These Rules & Regulations should be followed by You at all times. Ultimately, we will decide the outcome of any support case.
- Personal Information: Sharing the personal information of another Player including, but not limited to, the Players Name, Address, Phone Number, Social Media accounts, or personal photographs, without the Players full consent is strictly prohibited and against the law in some countries (of which, we will work with law enforcement, when requested) and will result in permanent removal from our services.
- Offensive Language: Use of language found to be racial, religious, sexually explicit, threatening, cyber bullying, defamatory, ethnic, or harmful used in any kind of hateful matter, no matter the language may warrant a warning or account suspension. In most cases, you are advised to use the ignore list.
- Advertising: Directly or indirectly advertising a competitor through chat which you send whilst in-game will result in permanent removal from our services until a time in which we deem necessary.
- Grieving: Intentionally causing grief to other players to ruin their experience, block their progress or cause on-going frustration is considered unfair and not the type of behaviors we expect, or will accept, from you. This rule is not enforced in PvP times or areas.
Kill-Stealing: Applies to all monster types except Bosses, Kings and Giants and will warrant a temporarily account suspension or character punishments. This rule is not enforced in the following situations:
Video evidence is required over a long (1+ hour) period of time to make a valid claim.
- Player v Player areas.
- Players killing for the purpose of quest progression.
- Wall Hacking/Glitching: Doing so in a Player vs Player areas may warrant a temporary account suspension.
- Bug Abuse: Abuse of a bug to benefit or gain advantage beyond the intended normal game play will result in a warning, account suspension or removal from our services.
- Exploitation: Abuse of systems that modify or effect the normal operation of our services will result in the removal from all services.
Scamming: Scamming Users, or having the intention of doing so, is not considered fair. This also applies to switching items which have similar icons, where the receiving user may not notice the switch. Users found to be doing so will result in removal from our services. Exceptions to this rule include, but isn't limited to:
- Going outside the game mechanics (e.g. making multiple In-Game Gold or item trades to bypass limits or restrictions).
- Trading In-Game Gold or items to a holding account to bypass limits or restrictions.
- Lending an item or In-Game Gold to another User.
- Illegal Third-Party Program Use: Use of any third-party program to modify or effect the normal operation of Our services will result in permanent removal from our services. We actively maintain a list of programs which are strictly forbidden from being used on our services. Programs which do not appear to be blocked are allowed to automate tasks, but forbidden in Player vs Player areas and you must be in full control at all times. However, attempts to bypass programs which we have blocked through any means will result in removal from our services. Programs may be blocked at any time without prior notification to you from us.
- Real & Virtual Currency: Attempts to trade any property for real currency or virtual currency across other online games is strictly prohibited and will result in permanent removal from our services. This also includes the trading of Accounts, Characters, or Guild Clans for in-game Gold.
- Real Money Trading: We do not condone any attempts to trade any property between real currency and/or virtual currency or in-game items between players. Such a behaviors will result in their own risk and we do not take any responsibility at all if at one point your account will be suspended for any reasons. This also includes the trading of Accounts, Items, Characters, Guilds/ Clans, or In-Game Gold. All in-game virtual property is owned by Econw.net and not owned by Player and thus we do not have obligation to return or refund the properties exchange between Players that includes in RMT conduct.